fSimpleX version 3.0!
Until August 2011, NoBlogs.org was using the LifeType blogging platform. So this blog was using fSimpleX, a free (GNU GPLv3) template for the LifeType blogging platform by al3xu5/dotcommon (based on the fSimple theme by Fredrik Fahlstad).
The fSimpleX 3.0 template I was using is available at the fSimpleX downloads page of this site.
Release notes (fSimpleX 3.0, 17/06/2010):
- Layout fully revisited and code optimized! Now pages have a liquid 2 columns right-menu layout which comes with a lot of improvements:
- percentage widths
- no CSS hacks
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) friendly (the the left-hand main page comes first, then the right column)
- full length column background colours
- no images
- resizable text compatible
- no quirks mode (XML declaration to display correctly in older versions of IE is not required)
- no IE conditional comments
- high browser compatibility
- valid XHTML 1.0 strict
- valid CSS 2.1
- Better graphics (css)
- Better images (from the gnome theme image set)
- Fixed a lot of minor code bugs